Date and Location
25 Sept 2020, 15:00 GMT-6
Location is TBD
This year CRIMUN will be virtual!
We will be using 3 platforms:
- Zoom: for the debates
- Slack: as a centralized communication system
- ChairMUN: as a tool in debates
The process to register is very simple!
- Buy a ticket for the event
- Complete the registration form
- Wait for the confirmation email from us
- Wait for a follow-up email which will include: your delegation and the committee you will participate in, a delegate handbook (including instructions for the virtualization), and links for the zoom debates. This email will not be sent to you automatically after the payment has been processed. However, it will be sent to you as soon as possible.
Your ticket for the conference will include the following package:
- Certificate of participation
- Certificate of best delegate or outstanding delegate
- Gifts from the CRIMUN team
*This package will be sent nationally to you through “Correos de Costa Rica.” The price of the package will be included in the ticket for the conference (There is an extra shipping fee for international delegates).
*All the other material like Story Guides or Hanbooks will be sent via Email
Translation and interpretation
For this year's conference, CRIMUN will have a translation and interpretation team for the General Assembly Committee (GA). Translation will be provided for Spanish, English and French. Whoever registers for this committee will receive further instructions on this process.
With regards to the committee and delegation selection
When you buy a ticket for the conference, you will have to complete a form where you will state your first, second and third choice for committee and delegation. You will have to justify your preferences. The CRIMUN team will be in contact with you about your assignment.
The CRIMUN team will be working on accommodating the debate times to make it possible for you to enjoy the conference without becoming excessively tired from virtual communication. Once it has been finalized, the schedule will be shared with you via email and on our webpage.
The days of the conference remain unchanged: September 25th, 26th, and 27th.
Training Sessions from Outreach!
Similarly to previous years, CRIMUN is offering training sessions for delegates, including sessions for individual delegates and academic delegations.
If you want more information please visit our page (https://www.crimun.org/delegate-preparation-program) or contact us at:
If after registering you do not receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder. If you still do not receive an email from us, please contact us directly.
For faculty advisors and teachers: If you want to register a group of delegates but you dont have the name of the students yet. Please contact us at: email@example.com. We can manually register and save spaces for your sutidents.
Please select the offline payment option for bank transfers/deposits when enrolling in the event.